Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Sparkly shoes


I was in a bit of a dilemma as to finding appropriate flat-shoes that I could wear out for dressy or semi-formal occasions. With thongs ("flip flops" in Australia) not allowed in most pubs and clubs, you run the fine line with sandals as to what's fancy enough to be considered acceptable.

For the few occasions that I've been out recently, I was a bit over wearing heels. Sure they look good, but they don't feel so great a couple of hours into the night.

So just a few days before the end of the year, I ordered three news pairs of "dressy" flat shoes online - and they were all perfect when they arrived! And that's pretty unusual for shoes that you haven't had a chance to try on.



I think I'll be wearing out the gold glittery ballet flats tonight for New Years Eve, with a black and white dress. Let me know what you think of my buys. They're all very sparkly, I know :)

Hope everyone has a healthy and safe start to 2013!



Don't mess with me - these spikes are dangerous!






1 comment:

Marta Dymek said...

Great! Best 2013!

I follow U now! Followed back?
Invite: https://www.facebook.com/MartaDymekBlog